A Bit About Us
At Digital Ninjas, our vision is to move the world forward through helping charities to deliver on their social impact objectives.
We do this by providing charities with deep digital marketing expertise to help them acquire new donors, retain existing donors and where applicable to reach more beneficiaries of the work that they do.
Since our launch in 2004, we have helped grow hundreds of charities.
Today, we are Australia’s largest digital marketing specialist focused on non-profit organisations, with a potential global audience of more than 1.5m non-profits.
In addition to supporting our clients, we also walk the talk by being a growth-focused business ourselves. Digital Ninjas is on a strong growth trajectory and we have our sights set on even bigger goals.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, driven, results-oriented sales professional to work with Australia’s leading charities.
You’re hungry and you know how to be a part of a team that is already performing and now wants to step it up to the next level.
You’re a seasoned sales professional with mastery in both the people and process side of sales.
You have a proven track record of achieving sales targets, with the ability to rapidly adapt and deploy strategies in response to changes in the market.
You love being a team member. You also understand the importance of following structure and processes and making informed, data-driven decisions.
You have a collaborative spirit and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, ready to roll up your sleeves and work with a varied range of sales professionals.
Above all, you’re focused on growth and have the work ethic, tools, and experience, to drive you and the team to achieve targets.
Known as an Charity Solutions Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Getting charities started using our Google Ads management and optimisation services
- Helping charities understand the benefits of investing in Digital Marketing
- Meeting and exceeding both personal and team monthly budgets and targets
- Receiving high quality, high volume leads and moving them through a finely tuned sales process to ensure the right people get started
- Attending and selling from events quarterly (predominantly digital or within Australia)
- Building and nurturing relationships with charities and working closely with them to encourage them to test-drive our services
- Tight opportunity management to ensure inbound leads and deals are managed for maximum conversion
- Developing and executing conversion strategies monthly
- Travelling interstate once face to face conferences and other meeting opportunities recommence
- Working closely with the Digital Strategist and Analyst teams to ensure smooth onboarding for customers
- Driving and helping other team members to succeed
- Keeping up to date data and notes within the CRM and relevant systems to ensure information flow and optimal customer experience
- Communicating effectively to ensure any challenges can be resolved and any opportunities maximised
- Working continuously to improve your skills and capabilities
- Having and bringing fun to the team while you do it
Goals you’ll achieve in your first three months…
- Get to know Digital Ninjas – our customers and our services – inside out. You’ll be fitting into an existing team and business. So your first priority will be to get to know everything about what we offer and who we serve.
- Learn The Digital Ninjas sales process. We’ve been doing this for a long time and have codified a sales process that works. Everything can always be improved, but as Picasso would say, you first need to learn the rules like a pro, so you can later break them like an artist.
- Get runs on the board. After learning the business and our sales process, it’ll then be time to get down to business – having meetings, taking prospects through the sales process, and getting them started with us. You’ll be expected to close sales quickly – but for the right person with the right experience, we know this is highly achievable.
Experience you’ll need
- Proven ability to sell to business owners and ideally non-profit organisations
- Building the value of $10,000 – $25,000 products
- Following a clearly defined sales process
- Selling Digital media and or Professional Services is highly desirable but not essential
- Ideally have 2+ years’ experience in B2B outbound sales and marketing campaign management.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written and the desire to learn and work collaboratively within a team.
- Have an abundance of energy and positive outlook that sets you apart from the rest.
You’ll love this role if you…
- Have a bias for action and a hunger to achieve everything you put your mind to
- Want to be a part of high performance and fun culture. Lots of laughs but we take the impact we have very seriously
- Are invigorated by challenge and opportunity
- Want to join a business that is growing and be an integral part of that journey
- Want to be recognised and rewarded for your contribution to that growth
Are you legally authorised to work in Australia?
How many years of experience have you had in sales?
Have you ever sold high-value ($20k+) services?
What is your personal highest monthly sales figure?
If all of this resonates with you, then hit APPLY and we will be in contact with you soon.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a business development manager?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
- Do you have experience with solution selling methodologies?
- Are you available to travel for this role when required?