A Little Bit About Us
Digital Ninjas are a fast growing digital consultancy based in Sydney although this role can be based anywhere in Australia. We’re proud to be working with some of the world’s biggest and some of the smallest non profit organisations, our clients work on some of the world’s toughest challenges, from UNICEF through to World Animal Protection.
We offer a range of services from strategic consultancy through to tactical implementation of campaigns and creation of new products. We offer our services as either a done with you or done for you model depending on the client’s capacity to execute for themselves.
As part of our continued expansion we’re looking for a Digital Analyst.
Benefits of working at Digital Ninjas
- We work with some of the most incredible social good organisations in the world
- Fast paced, exciting business
- Flexible working arrangements – our main office is Sydney, however this position can be based anywhere in Australia including option to work from home
This job is hands on with the successful candidate running campaigns across a number of channels including;
- Paid Search – Google / Bing
- Display & Remarketing – GDN / DataXu / Criteo / AdRoll
- Paid Social – LinkedIn / Facebook / Instagram / Reddit / Tik Tok
- Ensure spend and CPA / ROI targets are met
- Implement campaigns to achieve client objectives with the support of our Digital Strategists.
- Build strong relationships with internal team members and where required clients, through participation in regular correspondence and meetings with support from our Account Management team.
- Devise and implement campaign strategies
- Manage workflow to ensure deadlines are met and campaigns executed accurately.
- Ensure reports are 100% accurate and include detailed findings and insight
- Understand client goals and success metrics, marketing, seasonality, USPs, products and competitors
- Develop, manage and coordinate campaign strategies
- Confidently present concepts, techniques, products and practices to clients
- Meet and exceed client goals, objectives and expectations
- Understand all new and existing search products and confidently make recommendations to team members within Digital Ninjas and where required present to clients
- Manage communication flow across all teams
- Provide suitable reporting and analysis on all campaigns
- Analyse ongoing results to identify trends and key insights to help meet targets
- Project manage optimisation tactics
- Utilise reports to produce strategies and conduct analysis around the results
- Have an in-depth understanding of digital media buying, campaign management and optimisation practices
- Understand and be proficient in using all relevant technologies
- Utilise bid management and tracking technologies
Leadership & Team Management
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships
- Motivate others through personal influence, enthusiasm, and energy
- Take ownership for behaviour and display integrity
- Exhibit tact, diplomacy and respect in dealing with other team members
Reporting & Analysis
- Check weekly and monthly performance reports
- Making extensive use of Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
- Create all client-facing reports include insights, commentary and recommendations for growth, as well as citing any issues or challenges
- Review data, identifying issues and finding logical solutions
Desired Skills and Expertise
Educated to degree level, you will be enthusiastic about continued learning, afterall the digital landscape is changing rapidly.
Relevant Industry qualifications required:
- Google Certified for Fundamental Search & Advanced Search
- Bing Ads Accredited
- Google Analytics Qualified
- Ideally two years’ experience working in paid search marketing, we will consider applications from people with a proven interest and enthusiasm for paid search who have less experience than this
- Ideally you will understand the challenges involved in managing complex campaigns in highly competitive markets
- Advanced use of Excel
- Some experience in the use of bid management and tracking technologies