Generating quality new business leads for Ozanam Industries
Ozanam Industries is a Special Work of the St Vincent de Paul Society (Vinnies), employing over 100 Australians with disability at our three Work Centres in Stanmore, West Ryde and Coonamble. Ozanam relies on a steady incoming stream of new business enquiries in order to keep the team busy throughout the year.
The business development team identified digital channels as having significant growth potential and chose to work with Digital Ninjas to advise on and deploy their digital growth strategy.
Key Success Metrics:
- Increased website conversion rate from 1.8% to 4.2%
- Increased lead volumes by 2x
- Converted lead value increased 4x
What we did
- Reviewed business objectives – working with the Ozanam team to identify what they needed to achieve from their Google investment.
- Review user experience – assessing the existing user flow and making recommendations for improvements in design and tracking.
- Keyword research – identified popular search terms used by Ozanam’s target audience.
- Account rebuild – restructured the Ozanam Ad accounts (paid and grant) to deliver improved performance.
- Tracking – identified and configured key tracking components.
- Optimisation and reporting – working with the team to ensure maximum lead volumes and quality.
We have had a long and successful partnership with Jon Dawson, the Director at Digital Ninjas beginning in August 2016. Jon has been fantastic to work with. His exceptional knowledge in all things digital as well as his complete understanding of our unique business has helped us to maximise our online presence. Jon is both insightful and highly responsive. We would proudly recommend Jon and his team as your digital partners.