Helping Habitat recruit peer-to-peer fundraisers using the Google Ad Grant
Habitat for Humanity aim to address housing poverty and to provide support for integrated community development. A large portion of fundraising revenue is driven as a result of their community fundraising based programme, Global Village. Habitat encourages people to help not just financially but with their hands by visiting a local community and to work under the supervision of experts to build a home for a family living in poverty.
- 20% increase in conversion rate
- 5x increase in fundraiser enquiries
- Awareness and engagement increase
What We Delivered
- Review of organisation objectives.
- Leveraging the Google Ad Grant account to drive more interest in a range of overseas home building projects.
- Designed and built a conversion optimised landing page that increased visitor to enquiry conversion rate by 20%.
- Support with wider digital strategy, tracking and resourcing.
- Ongoing optimisation and traffic growth based on Habitat’s objectives and campaign plan.
Dan PeytonHead of Individual Giving
“We really admire that the Ninja’s work with not for profits such as ours. They have purpose, achieve real impact for our mission and are a pleasure to work with. ”