Helping Pink Elephants Support Network to connect with people affected by early stage pregnancy loss
Within an elephant community if a mother elephant loses her baby, the other elephants use their trunks to form a physical #circleofsupport around her. Despite 1 in 4 pregnancies ending in loss before 12 weeks, in 2015, there was no support specific to early pregnancy loss or miscarriage available in Australia.
Use the Google Ad Grant to help the Pink Elephants Support Network engage with more people affected by early pregnancy loss and to help drive fundraising revenue to fund their ongoing work.
Key Success Metrics
- Increased Ad Grant traffic by more than 10x in the first 2 months
- Provided clarity through data – configured clear goals to enable measurement of Ad Grant and other channel performance
- Doubled donation revenue from the Ad Grant
- Increased awareness of the organisation resulting in increased media outreach
What we did:
- Extensive keyword research – to help drive fundraising results and identify new ways to reach those people looking for help, support and advice during early stages of pregnancy loss.
- Measurement plan implemented – identified and configured analytics goals based on business objectives.
- Regular reporting – introduced a regular reporting format which has since been implemented for other channel initiatives.
- Continuous improvement – responding to feedback and insights from the Pink Elephants Support Network team to increase the relevance of the traffic from the Google Ad Grant.
“Fiona and the team at Digital Ninjas have listened to our needs and created a bespoke campaign that quickly delivered results. The results speak for themselves and are helping us reach more people with the latest resources, information and peer-support for those who have been impacted by early pregnancy loss”