Scaling of 2-step monthly donor recruitment programme
Digital Ninjas unearthed insight that indicated a lot of interest from people in information relating to snakebite treatment. By working with the Royal Flying Doctor Service’s existing fundraising creative consultancy the team were able to develop a powerful lead generation proposition.
Prior to Digital Ninjas being involved the team were running the media buying and optimisation in-house. Within 4 weeks of the Ninjas taking over we managed to increase lead volume by a factor of 4, all while increasing quality (contact and conversion rates increased) and reducing cost per lead.
What We Delivered:
- Consumer insight driven digital proposition for lead generation
- Design, development and hosting of landing pages
- Target audience segmentation and hypothesis building
- Execution of media buy across Facebook, Google Ads and other platforms
- Feedback loop with telemarketing agency to ensure continuous optimisation of campaign targeting, overall proposition and campaign velocity
- Live reporting dashboards
Adrian BrownFundraising Acquisition Manager
Digital Ninjas have really been key to transforming a limping cute program into a powerful channel of acquisition. Much respect.