Using SEO to reach and engage with young people, parents and teachers
ReachOut is the most accessed online mental health service for young people and their parents in Australia. They provide digital mental health services to young people, parents and schools. The ReachOut website covers a range of issues from bullying, studying, sex and relationships through to anxiety, stress and coping.
To increase ReachOut’s visibility in organic search engine listings and grow site traffic and engagement of each of ReachOut’s three websites.
Key success metrics
- 212% organic traffic growth across 3 years for the ReachOut Youth site
- 345% organic traffic growth across 3 years for the ReachOut Parents site
- 111% organic traffic growth in 1 year for the ReachOut Schools site
What we did
- Objective setting – developed KPIs for increased annual organic traffic growth for each site; ReachOut, ReachOut Parents and ReachOut Schools
- Content gap analysis, keyword tracking and competitor analysis and tracking – a key part of any SEO project. It enabled us to identify low hanging fruits in reach and support more Australian youth, parents and teachers.
- Outreach to acquire backlinks and increase ReachOut’s domain authority
- Reporting and insights – we planned and introduced a comprehensive measurement framework to provide complete transparency on progress against objectives.
Annie WylieSenior Manager, Digital Content
“Digital Ninjas take a knowledgement and bespoke approach to SEO, never shying away from feedback, and being flexible with our needs throughout.”