“Digital doesn’t work”, “paid search is a waste of money”, “Facebook ads don’t convert”…
This indispensable guide helps dispel some of the myths circulating about digital fundraising. Use it as a starting point to kick-start conversations about acquiring new supporters and improving supporter retention.
- Supporter Acquisition – Can you acquire new supporters using digital channels?
- Measuring & Monitoring – Don’t get overwhelmed by all of that data in your Google Analytics account.
- Improve Retention – Using email and SMS automation. It’s easier than you think.
- Lucky Socks – Do they really help?
Get Your Digital Fundraising Myths Busted eBook Today
Enter your details below to get your Myth Busting guide right away.
Digital Isn’t A Silver Bullet
Lots of organisations are experimenting with digital. Some want digital to replace their traditional channels of supporter acquisition like face-to-face and telemarketing. We like to think of digital as part of your wider toolkit.
In other words your digital activity should compliment your existing channel activity. Starting with a small, low risk investment you can then test, learn and iterate and scale your digital activity.
Three Steps To Digital Success
- Start Planning – Without solid planning and fore-thought your digital fundraising drive just won’t deliver the results you and your colleagues are expecting.
- Bust Myths – Don’t let the common misconceptions put the brakes on your digital plans. Read our guide and keep your planning process on track.
- Get Started – Make sure you start with the foundations and then build up your activity gradually. Follow our digital planning roadmap for more information.