Driving incremental uplift in child sponsorship sign-ups.
One in 10 Australian children are living in jobless families1, where even life’s basics are hard to come by. When families are experiencing financial disadvantage children can fall behind with their learning, leaving them more vulnerable to experiencing hardship themselves later in the life. The Smith Family are dedicated to helping children receive the education that they’re entitled to. They do this by raising awareness of the issues impacting children, working with the government and encouraging the Australian public to donate in order to support programmes that deliver education.
Digital was identified as a key channel as part of this focus on raising awareness and driving donations. Digital channels are used both as a standalone source of supporters but also as part of a wider integrated approach to marketing that will compliment and boost offline activity.
1Australian Bureau of Statistics 2013. Labour force status and other characteristics of families, June 2012.
- 34,480 Australian students are helped through The Smith Family’s Learning for Life sponsorships. There are thousands more that need our support to help them make the most of their education and break the cycle of disadvantage.
- The Smith family wanted to ensure that the current child sponsorship landing page was tuned to maximise the conversion rate of those people visiting the page.
- Digital Ninjas were briefed to analyse the existing child sponsorship landing page and produce a testing roadmap with the objective of improving the conversion rate of the page.
- Review of existing page performance
- Produce testing roadmap
- Mock-up each test for approval
- Launch test and analyse results
- Feed results into testing roadmap and tweak as necessary
Ninja Skills Used
- Analysis of existing performance and identification of untapped opportunities
- Fast response campaign deployment
- Testing of goal and ecommerce conversion tracking
- Follow up reports and client briefing
- Increased clicks through to the child sponsorship form by 350%
- Testing roadmap expanded to deliver further growth